Saturday, March 13, 2010

Its Been Awhile!

So i haven't used this thing in so long, i think my last post was last summer. Thats a pretty long time ago.
So what made me remember that i had a blogspot was when i was watching the movie Julie&Julia. If you haven't watched it Julie (funny my name is julie too) makes a blogspot and she blogs about cooking all 524 recipes from Julia Child's book in a year. It's a pretty good movie i recommend it :)
So my boyfriend did eventually come home, lol and its actually our 16th month TOMORROW :) Unfortunarely I'm getting ALL FOUR WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT! oh gosh save me NOW! And to make it worse, it's march break, so therefore im gonna be sitting in bed drinking soup while everyone else is having fun. I'm So Lame!
Anyways I'm actually getting ready for a party which im gonna eat my little heart out because for the next couple days ill be living off soup. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment